The Creative Grids Stripology® Quarters Mini is one of the smallest rulers in the Stripology® series of rulers. Designed to work with units up to 6-1/4 inches, you can cut 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch increments as well.
This ruler features:
• Easy to read black and white markings.
• Whole-inch, half-inch, quarter-inch, and eighth-inch increments are included.
• Markings for 1/4 inch and 3/4 inch cuts are included with cutting slots every 1/4 inch.
• Turn the ruler around and use the black and white squares to square up blocks in 1/4 inch increments up to 6-1/4 inches.
• Use the 45-degree lines to trim flying geese units down to 1/4-inch increments.
• 1-1/2 inch cuts are highlighted with black stars.
• Great for fussy cutting and trimming embroidered blocks. The flexibility of the ruler adjusts for the thickness of the embroidery giving you an accurate trim.
• Comes with fully illustrated step-by-step instructions.
• Scan the QR Code printed on the instructions to view a how-to video of these features and to see the patterns that can be made with this ruler.
• The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then exclusive Creative Grids grip holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts.
Ever wish that the charts, videos, and support documentation for all of the Stripology rulers were available in one place? This is the book for every Stripology® ruler user. Take your Stripology® rulers beyond just cutting strips, squares, and rectangles. The book contains all the resources, techniques, and charts to cut 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch increments, diamonds, triangles and parallelograms, and more. It shows your effort and time-saving techniques to make half-square triangles, quarter-square triangles, and flying geese plus some simple patterns to try the techniques. The book provides the tools to Stripologize any project you are working on with charts and illustrations along with videos at your fingertips. Scanning the QR codes featured all throughout the book will take you to videos demonstrating that particular technique.
These four patterns are included in the book.
Both are due to arrive in July so place your Pre-Orders now.