Think about it! Every seam you sew will be pressed. So why are we willing to spend several thousand dollars on sewing machines and settle for inferior ironing surfaces? Not anymore! I saw these Wooly Felted Wonders ironing mats when I was teaching this Fall and begged our buyers to carry them.
Why do I love them??? Let me count the ways:
- They are 100% felted wool and made in the USA.
- The mat absorbs the heat and steam so it is like pressing from both sides.
- But since the mat is 1/2″ thick, the heat does not transfer to the surface below the mat.
- The fabrics don’t shift as you press them.
- The cushioned surface absorbs the seams so there is no shadow through.
- The rounded corners reduce wear and tear – simply put, they are quality through and through.
They come in three different sizes:
- 8 1/2″ Square Wooly Felted Ironing Mat
- 17″ Square Wooly Felted Ironing Mat
- 17″ x 24″ Wooly Felted Ironing Mat
Wooly Felted Wonders also have dryer balls in three different colors: gray, brown, and white.
Simply place four to six balls in your dryer – depending on the size of the load – to reduce static and naturally fluff your laundry. This can reduce drying time up to 20%. Add a few drops of essential oils to add that awe factor. Save money as well since no fabric softeners or dryer sheets are needed. These balls last for over 1,000 loads. Who doesn’t want to save time and money! All of these products are due to arrive soon so visit our website to see all of the possibilities and place your order.