Let’s keep this simple and let Angela tell you about her latest machine quilting templates in her own words: Inspired by the dome of the Taj Mahal, Taj is perfect for quilting curvy, pointed arcs on your quilts. This versatile tool can be used in all areas of your quilt, including borders, blocks, and backgrounds.
This tool does double duty! Quilt along the outside to create:
- Pointed arches in borders
- Overlapping arcs
Rotate to quilt complex looking motifs Work along the inside of the tool to create:
- A leafy allover design – Leaves in a row for thinner borders
- Rotate to quilt flower-like motifs for blocks By combining the inside and outside, or alternating directions, you can come up with endless quilting possibilities.
Visit our website to watch Angela quilt her magic! Click on the Product video button on each item detail page,
Meet Elvira, your new favorite curvy ruler!
She not only looks beautiful, she’s quite handy when quilting wavy lines or continuous curve lines. Elvira can quilt multiple arcs in multiple directions without rotating your quilt (or working from the back of your foot)!
Use her for:
- Quilting continuous curve blocks (2” squares are her specialty!)
- Adding a series of curves along a row of blocks
- Quilting all sides of a square, no matter what foot you use!
Meet Chevy, a machine quilting ruler from Creative Grids®, and designed by Angela Walters. Chevy is a little pointy, a little curvy, and very versatile. With both a straight side and a curvy side, there are so many ways that this tool can help you improve your quilting!
Use the straight side for:
- Stitching in the ditch and echoing
- Turning the corner without rotating the ruler
- Echo two sides of a block easily without marking the pivot point
- Adding chevron designs all over a quilt, or as a border
- Crosshatching is now a breeze!
Use the curvy side for:
- Adding a subtle, curvy line
- Stitching offset, rounded rectangles by changing direction
- Creating a modern, all over wavy design
- Fun quilt motifs for blocks
- Segmenting borders
This gal is the complete package! She even convinced me that I could machine quilt – and I actually can with her tools. Why don’t you give it a try???