A Checker Distributors’ exclusive, Lazy Girl’s new Sew Lazy Interfacing line is going gangbusters! In fact, we have a couple of new items to tell you about since our introductory post here. If you’ll be at Quilt Market later this month in Houston, you’ll have a few chances to hear Joan Hawley talk about this incredible line of new products and see the whole line in our booth.
– Slicker Tote pattern, LGD131, $5/ea retail
– Stiff Stuff 20 yd bolt, SLG10720, $5.29/yd + freight
– Sew Lazy sample card, SLGCARD, free, one per store
Perfect Kit Under $15
The Slicker Tote pattern, along with a cut of Slicker and Stiff Stuff creates a kit that comes in just under $15 retail.
The Slicker Tote is printed project-sheet style, available in 10 packs.
A pack of patterns, a bolt each of Slicker and Stiff Stuff will make 10 projects. Clover Wonder Clips work nicely with this project.
– LGD131 Slicker Tote (10 pattern pack)
– SLG102 Slicker Glossy Iron-On Vinyl (10 yd bolt)
– SLG107 Stiff Stuff Firm 10 yd bolt (10 yd bolt)
What you’ll learn in making the Slicker Tote
– Laminate your own fabric using Slicker Glossy Iron-On Vinyl
– Work with Stiff Stuff Firm interfacing
– Work with laminates including using clips instead of pins
– Make ‘wrap n fold’ handles the Lazy Girl way
– Box the bottom of a bag
SchoolHouse 5:30 – 6:00, room 352F
Demonstration: Sunday, 10:00 – 10:30, Checker Demo Table
Joan will introduce the whole line of 7 fantastic products as well as the new Slicker Tote pattern.
Checker You Video
Joan will be creating a video demonstration of the new Slicker Tote project to be available soon on Checker You.
Sew Lazy Products Click here to view Sew Lazy at Checker’s website.